WEST RYDE ROVERS
West Ryde Rovers began life as a sporting club in 1956, by local resident Lester Harry Waud (pictured). He decided it was high time that the children of West Ryde were provided with some form of organised sport and together with Perce Rouse, he set about founding the West Ryde Rovers Soccer Club. It wasn't until 1958 that West Ryde Rovers SC saw its first two teams compete in the local Hornsby-Epping Soccer Association competition. That first year there were just two teams, U12 and U14 teams, but that was the seedling that grew into the West Ryde Rovers Sports & Social Club, which over 50 years later is now arguably the largest sporting club in the Ryde district.
Chris Goddard M: 0499 768 377 E: email@example.com
U6-U21, AA, O35, O45, Premier League, Womens & Girls
2111, 2112, 2113, 2114
Ryde, North Ryde, East Ryde, West Ryde, Gladesville, Marsfield, Denistone East, Putney, Macquarie Park
Blue & White